and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
John 8:32 NASB
“So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34 NASB
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;
COLOSSIANS 4:2 NASB
When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul.
Psalms 94:19 NASB
The things of this world are temporal, but the things of the LORD are eternal. We find joy when we accept and pursue and shower ourselves in God’s promises.
- We are forgiven,
- We are called sons and daughters,
- We are loved perfectly,
- We have a perfect father,
- We are perfect through Jesus work on the cross and his resurrection,
- We have a helper who guides and directs us
- We have God’s word that always gives us wisdom to walk fearlessly in a lost and decaying world.
- We also have a home that is being prepared for us to spend all of eternity, in a place where there will be no sorrow.
Can I get an Amen?
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 NASB
Gut check time. Look at what you are focused on and where you are placing your hope. Is it time to refocus.
Practice makes perfect, discipline builds character, and focus keeps your priorities straight.
Read Hebrews 12. As an old baseball player, I always call this keeping your eye on the ball.
May the Lord richly help you today, in your tests and trials.
Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:1-3 NASB